Testing Lead - Selenium
- Number of positions - 1
- Job Code: Striker-1904
Job Description & Desired Skills
- 6 years plus experience in Automation Testing using Selenium
- Should have expertise in automation testing
- Should have Lead and Team handling experience
- Good Selenium resource with Java.
- Should have hands on experience in BDD / Behavior-Driven Development framework like Cucumber, JBehave.
- REST Ful API, Application Testing, Automation Testing, SELENIUM
- Automation Tools: Experience in any license or open source tool like Selenium WebDriver, BDD (Cucumber), HP UFT(QTP), Tasting, Java Programming.
- Should have experience in Agile Methodologies
- Expertise in debugging code and exception handling.
- Good knowledge in API calls through jar and capture response
- Good understanding of Automation Test plan/ Strategy
- Hands on in performance and security testing
- Knowledge in SQL is added advantage.
We prefer computer science engineers or graduates, but should you have the relevant skills, we are open to discuss.