Communication is the backbone of a great customer experience. Nowadays, customers expect better customer service, faster communication, etc. For this communication, there is a need for a call center.
Back when call centers first started to appear, employees used to communicate with customers by reading a script. Call center software has transformed the way companies interact with their customers.
Call center software solutions include both cloud-based (also known as cloud telephony) and on-premise call center software. As SaaS solutions (software as a service), cloud-based solutions are subscription-based, meaning that customers pay a monthly subscription fee for the software, which they use as long as needed.
They don’t have to buy or maintain equipment, and they can scale up or down as their business requires. In the international market, there are many cloud telephony providers, but finding the right one is like finding a needle in a haystack. The situation is similar to the on-premise call center solution providers too.
This is the reason why we have curated this blog where we are going to discuss the features and integrations of call center solutions, the top 15 international cloud telephony providers, and on-premise call center solutions.
Table of Contents
- What Is A Call Center Solution?
- What Are The Features Of A Call Center Solution?
- What Are The Integrations That Are Important For A Call Center Solution?
- Top 15 International Cloud Telephony Providers
- On-Premise Call Center Solutions
- How to Choose Best Call Center Software
What is a Call Center Solution?
A call center solution is a software deployed at call centers. It is used for communicating with customers over the phone, live chat, email, SMS text, and instant messaging. Generally, the flow of incoming and outgoing calls is automated by this software.
What are the Features of a Call Center Solution?
Managing customer service effectively is equally important as the quality of services and products offered by businesses. Businesses need a genuine and powerful call center solution that can offer quality customer service. Besides handling all inbound and outbound calls, a call center solution must also offer many essential features, which include;
1. IVR/Interactive Voice Response
IVR is an important feature of a call center solution ensuring an automated 24/7 phone reception. IVR allows the calls to be kept on hold, and also allows self-service without agents’ help. Additionally, an IVR will manage the call volume and gather customer information before the agent interacts with the customer.
2. Automatic Call Distribution
Automatic call distribution is another vital feature of a call center solution. It allows for intelligent routing of calls. Inbound calls are routed to the most qualified agent who can provide a clear and quick answer.
This is based on agent skills, language spoken, knowledge about the products, etc. This helps in the reduction of customer waiting time which improves their satisfaction.
3. Call Recording
The call recording feature of a call center solution allows one to record the conversation between the customer and the agents. This can be used for future reference, and agent training. It is a feature that helps improve the customer experience.
Hearing the calls can reveal the progress areas, possible problems, and customer complaints.
4. Omnichannel Strategy
An omnichannel feature in a call center solution supports customer communications through email, live chat, or social media. It helps improve customer interaction and thereby customer experience.
It ensures the customer experience is consistent irrespective of the channel of communication. Agents and managers have a 360° view of customer interactions since all channels are centralized in one interface.
5. CRM Integration
A call center solution must have a CRM/ Customer Relationship Management integration feature. It means that the call center software can be integrated with CRM software or other tools like help desks, ticketing systems, payment systems, etc.
With this integration, customers are quickly identified and receive customized responses, increasing customer service quality.
6. Reporting & Analytics
The feature of reporting and analytics within a call center solution allows managers or supervisors to keep track of agents’ performance. It also allows one to get the data about the inbound calls, their volume, trends, etc.
Reports can identify the common problems customers face, reveal customer support needs, and also uncover training opportunities.
What are the Integrations That are Important for a Call Center Solution?
A call center solution has many features, such as those described above, as well as add-ons that improve the functionality and thus the customer experience.
Apart from the various add-ons, different solutions need to be integrated within a call center solution for increased customer satisfaction. Here are a few of them;
WhatsApp integration within a call center solution is the most favored and popular communication channel these days. This is especially useful to reach customers during support campaigns or sales campaigns. WhatsApp integration ensures quick interaction between the customer and agents, thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
2. SMS & Email
SMS & Email integration within a call center solution would please the customers more since they are offered support on time. Some customers would prefer contacting and being contacted through SMS and emails than modern ways of communication channels.
Integrating CRM with a call center solution will help in storing the customer information as well as the interactions between customers and agents. Also, it enables agents to view customer data during the call and improves customer satisfaction by facilitating better conversations.
Most of the call center solutions use a softphone which requires additional software that has to be maintained. Agents need to make extra efforts to attend calls using a softphone. However, with webphone integration in a call center solution, the issues associated with using a softphone are avoided. It also helps in increasing agent productivity apart from keeping the customers happy.
Having discovered the features and integrations of call center solutions, let us now read about the best international cloud telephony providers.
Top 15 International Cloud Telephony Providers
Office24by7 is the top international cloud telephony provider. Its dedicated award-winning cloud telephony solution helps one scale up their business without compromising on quality and cost.
As the leading provider of cloud telephony, Office24by7 ensures that businesses of any size can access scalable and reliable unified communications. It offers the most affordable cloud telephony services.
This feature allows for agent monitoring, to know whether agents are attending calls of customers, how long agents have been on a call with customers, etc. This is very useful for the managers to keep a track of all the agents’ performance.
Office24by7’s cloud telephony system offers three types of virtual numbers; Virtual landline numbers, virtual mobile numbers, and toll-free numbers.
This feature enables customer calls to be forwarded to an admin number in the case of the absence of agents. In case of the absence of an admin, the call gets forwarded to the manager.
A multi-level IVR is part of Office24by7’s cloud telephony solution, allowing calls to be routed to agents without human assistance.
Welcome or greeting messages can be set and changed as per clients’ requirements.
Recording through Call
Voice templates can be created that can be used in the IVR system. Each voice template is created through a call to a specific person whose voice will be used.
Customers can leave voicemails with the Office24by7 cloud telephony solution that can be answered later by agents based on their availability.
Scheduling of IVR
Office24by7’s cloud telephony solution allows date-based, time-based scheduling of IVR menus and messages to adapt to the schedules of businesses’ operations.
Audio File Upload
The cloud telephony solution provided by Office24by7 allows one to upload audio files from the library into the campaigns.
Audio files can be created from the text given. These audio files can then be used for the IVR menu.
Without playing the IVR message, or other messages, the customer is directed to the same agent (one-day activation available).
In Queue Message
Music or message will be played while the customer is in the queue.
Music on Hold (MOH)
Allows agents to play music while customers are on hold or in the queue.
A virtual phone number that is a dedicated caller-ID for the target segment and agents for an outbound campaign.
Automatic Call Distribution
Provides the option to distribute calls using round robin, ring all, or linear methods.
Allows call data like inbound, outbound, and missed calls to be visualized.
Feedback Call with IVR
Allows feedback call with IVR (simple Yes or No) to be sent to customers.
Feedback with Short URL
Track responses to an SMS message containing a short URL to the survey form.
Automatically dial phone numbers from a database after estimating the availability of agents. Virtually zero idle time offered by predictive dialer ensures high productivity amongst agents and saves precious time for outbound dialing.
The preview dialer feature of the Office24by7 cloud telephony solution allows agents to be well prepared for sales calls. It allows agents to have access to customer data about the upcoming call and makes agents ready for the call.
There is no time wasted on dropped calls (calls abandoned by the customer before talking to agents). The preview dialer is a manual dialer that allows an agent to get prepared for a call with the customer. The agent can see or review the contact records.
The cloud telephony solution from Office24by7 allows campaigns to be created that give data of the entire call flow process.
One can upload customer numbers or contacts easily in the cloud telephony solution.
Allows one to import customers’ data in .csv, .xls, and .xlsx files either as single lists or as separate lists.
Provides a national do not call registry that allows one to cross-check databases.
Provides custom dashboards for real-time reviews that help monitor campaigns and agents.
Reports and Analytics
Provides reports and analytics that can be useful for managers in assessing and improving agents’ performances.
The basic pricing of Office24by7 starts at $25 and varies as per the requirements.
Five9 offers a complete suite of call center capabilities. Five9 is one firm cloud telephony provider that guarantees business success. It has the correct capabilities to result in a better customer experience than can be ever imagined.
Five9 cloud telephony solutions help a business owner to engage customers as per their channel of choice and modernize business operations.
Most importantly Five9 cloud telephony solutions help enhance business speed by using the power of practical AI, cloud, and automation.
- Using the tool, agents can create web-based agent scripts that will help them answer questions during a call.
- You can import accurate and frequent data from different sources
- Insights into the number of calls made and the performance of each agent can be observed.
- The call conferencing feature allows many types of call conferencing that can be quickly added to business processes.
- It is also possible to integrate sophisticated IVR applications.
- One can record the conference calls and even route them to agents for further processing or evaluation.
- Features call barging and call whispering for monitoring customer conversations with agents.
- Let’s upload a DNC/Don’t call list that will help with outbound and autodialer campaigns.
- One can even track the do not call requests and add them to the DNC list
- Allows history of customer calls data and agents’ interaction data to be maintained and used in IVR applications.
- Has many options for integrating with existing or new hosted PBX platforms.
- Makes interaction between agents and customers way too easy, and fast and helps create a positive impression on the customers.
- Allows customers to provide speech input apart from touch-tone (DTMF).
- Helps to provide dynamic information to customers by converting text data into speech. The speech can be recorded and used for creating IVR welcome messages.
- Allows visitors of a business website to request an immediate or scheduled call back from the agent (outbound calls).
- Allows toll-free numbers (new, international) to be added into the IVR system that will support inbound traffic.
The Cloud telephony solution from the cloud telephony provider, Five9, has easy pricing bundles starting from $149 monthly to $229 monthly.
Wondering what a cloud telephony solution is? Read our latest blog here
3CX is a leader in business communications, offering customers an easy, flexible, and affordable way to call, start a video call, and chat live. It is available in the private cloud or on-premise. You can access 3CX cloud telephony from any device (PC, mobile, tablet, or laptop). This solution supports VoIP, SIP, and IAX protocols.
3CX’s cloud telephony solution helps businesses to improve agent productivity, and customer satisfaction while reducing costs and management headaches.
- Allows one to manage calls, track agents’ status, video calls, and answer messages all from one main location.
- With a user-friendly web app (iOS and Android applications), this cloud telephony solution can be used for remote working.
- One can make (outgoing calls from MS 365, or Salesforce windows) and receive calls directly from the browser.
- Offers secure, easy to use and free video conferencing software.
- Integrated video calling is offered which removes the need for separate apps for video calling.
- Offers integrated call center solution feature that makes sure that all the demands of customers are met.
- CRM integration and call workflow remove all the tasks that are tedious and intensive for agents.
- Allows the website visitors to have a live or real-time chat with agents. The customers can also have a live call or video call with a single click.
- 3CX Facebook integration (with live chat) helps answer queries of customers on time, increase customer satisfaction, and boost conversions.
- Agents can send instant text messages from a designated business number, and the resulting messages from customers are categorized.
Price varies as per the number of users. It costs $132 per 200 users per month to $246 per 200 users per month depending upon the subscription plan selected.
Avaya cloud telephony solution is an effective, innovative collaboration tool for communications across all in-person, remote teams, and locations. Avaya, being a cloud telephony provider, empowers businesses in delivering good experiences to customers and employees.
- AI-powered predictive modeling uses data from past interactions with customers (customer behavior) and helps in understanding customer needs better.
- Digital coworkers with AI capabilities can be deployed across the web, email, SMS, social media, video, etc.
- Provides live customer service 24/7 as well as interactive self-service.
- The intelligent self-service feature gets customer queries resolved without having to wait on hold or talk to an agent.
- Utilizes voice and facial biometrics to easily identify and authenticate customers.
- Agents can avoid the need to change screens with an easy-to-use, responsive digital desktop.
- Easily integrates Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Zendesk, ServiceCloud, and other CRM applications.
- Can integrate both homegrown and common messaging channels, like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Apple Chat.
- Allows live monitoring to assist agents with prompts, details, and step-by-step directions in real-time
- Provide flexible, modern tools to agents so they can work remotely.
- Determine what is next to being done based on a comprehensive view of the customer journey.
- Allows voice-to-text transcription using which agents can receive real-time prompts based on what they hear.
As an on-premise call center solutions provider, Avaya has customized plans and its pricing depends upon your need.
Cloud telephony provider Nextiva provides clients with “affordable, all-in-one communications solutions.” It is an industry leader in small and medium business communications, providing consistently reliable service for its clients.
The company’s never-ending drive for innovation and growth has led them to offer a suite of technology solutions. They are so advanced that they can be accessed by anyone to enjoy their benefits at the lowest cost on the market today.
- A new call center can be created or an existing call center can be managed easily with the call center feature. The call center can be configured to enable agents to log in and log out.
- Besides queuing inbound calls, it provides call redirection when agents cannot take their calls and music for callers on hold.
- Helps direct inbound calls to a group of agents specified. For example, calls can get routed to a sales group or support team group.
- The calls can be either routed to all the agents at the same time or to specific agents in an order.
- Calls can be forwarded to a specified number or to voicemail when agents are busy.
- It is possible to record both inbound and outbound calls.
- Allows an agent to answer another call while talking to an existing customer.
- Allows one to automatically route all incoming calls to an agent’s voicemail when the agent is in a do not disturb mode.
- Those waiting in line can hear announcements or receive a voice message when they call.
- It is possible to set up announcements that can only be heard by agents when the call is in the queue.
- Allows one to set up communication between a local/enterprise PBX and Nextiva’s SIP Trunking server. Connection to worldwide call routing is possible with this feature.
- UCaaS + CCaaS integrated feature helps improve internal communication and eliminate silos in businesses within hybrid and remote work setups.
- Allows businesses to retain calling services even in the case of disaster.
- Provides 24by7 support from agents who are experts with advanced knowledge in their field.
- Allows for systematic communication for training, optimizations, reporting, projects, etc.
Nextiva cloud telephony solution pricing starts at $ 18.95 per user per month to $32.95 per user per month. It varies according to the subscription plan selected.
RingCentral is the leading provider of cloud telephony and its cloud telephony solution is built on a powerful message video phone (MVP) global platform.
As a cloud telephony provider, RingCentral empowers workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location.
- Allows phone calls, and video calls to be made to the customers by the agents over the web.
- Allows agents to send instant messages to the customers over the web.
- Provides agents with the opportunity to share their screens via the web.
- Allows agents to make conference calls or video calls over the web immediately.
- Allows agents to contact other agents or colleagues through a landline number.
- Allows agents to play music while the call with customers is on hold.
- Allows agents to initiate an automated attendant to attend calls with customers especially when the agents are busy.
- Allows agents to use a special phone number that can be dialed from anywhere.
- Allows entry of customer requests through social media, email, etc.
- Inbound calls can be queued when there is a large number of inbound calls.
Ring Central has customized plans and its pricing varies according to the subscription plans.
LiveAgent is a complete help desk solution that provides a comprehensive Help Desk and live chat that can be customized to meet the needs of each individual customer. It has the fastest, most reviewed, and most rated small and medium business chat widget in 2022.
- Enables agents to provide support for customers who are using the app on their mobile devices.
- Allows agents to customize text, chat colors, logos, etc.
- Allows agents to get access to choose data, features, etc based on agents’ roles, groups, etc.
- Can easily integrate with other kinds of software like CRM to improve functionality.
- Offers reporting or analytic tools that give data about the business progress and metrics.
- Offers ticket creation & ticket response user experience
- Allows tickets to be routed based on various parameters such as changes in status, field values, and time criteria.
- Allows agents to track and manage service level agreements (SLAs) through the use of tools.
Pricing for cloud telephony solutions starts at $15 per user per month at LiveAgent.
Aircall is one of the top modern cloud telephony solution providers. Aircall’s cloud telephony solution enables businesses to function smoothly via sales team support. It provides systematic and transparent communication with the customers via extensive insights and real-time analytics.
- Provides agents with the ability to call customers via the web.
- Allows agents to send or forward messages instantly over the web.
- Allows many agents to make outbound calls or video calls over the web immediately.
- Allows agents to communicate with other agents or colleagues via phones or landlines.
- Allows agents to play music for customers who are kept on hold or waiting in the queue.
- Allows agents to create automated attendants for attending calls when agents are busy.
- Combines with other software where agents can add the tool to existing subscriptions like Outlook 365.
- Allows agents to record calls for future reference.
- Provides agents with the capability to make outbound calls using their mobile devices, laptops, or other devices.
- Allows contacts to be gathered from integrated tools so that agents can call these contacts in one click.
- Allows agents to take notes during and after a call with customers for future reference.
- Allows one to send voicemails and emails to potential clients.
- Allows calls to be routed to agents based upon time, the priority of the customer, IVR outcomes, and skill-based routing.
- Until an agent becomes available, the customers are kept in a queue or placed on hold.
- Manages agent tasks and call records for admins.
- Agents can be guided or interrupted during live calls to ensure appropriate answers are given to customers’ queries.
A cloud-based telephony solution from Aircall is priced from $30 per user per month to $50 per user per month and is billed annually.
Do you know everything about an IVR? If not then read our latest blog on IVR here
Bitrix24 is a cloud telephony provider that specializes in business communication and collaboration. Its cloud telephony solution is very useful for small and medium-sized businesses. As a cloud telephony provider, Bitrix24 aims to help businesses to be more efficient and get more customer satisfaction.
Bitrix24 was created to allow businesses to have a virtual office. It has the added benefit of allowing other people to collaborate and share information, without any limits.
- Provides business phone number (valid in different countries), call forwarding, voicemail to email, call recording, and remote access to the system.
- Provides relay phone numbers/shadow numbers to route calls through Dialpad.
- Rent a phone number that permits you to have an unlimited number of incoming lines and to configure the phone to your preference.
- Allows businesses to use their current number that has been there for a long time.
- Allows you to manage multichannel communications, such as video and voice calls, through SIP softphones that ease communication via the internet.
- Provides agents with the ability to share information, get help, and collaborate with other agents.
- Allows agents can call the customers through the CRM and keep track of all the customers coming from various channels.
- Helps to engage website visitors and allows quick sales contact.
- The application contains built-in telephony features that include one-click calling, customizable IVR, and automatic call routing.
Bitrix24’s cloud telephony solution is priced from $7.8 per user per month to $159 for unlimited users per month.
Vicididial is an open-source, scalable, and flexible cloud telephony provider for small to large call centers. Installation of the cloud telephony solution from this cloud telephony provider can be made on your hosted service or hardware.
With more than 500 agents managing more than 2 million calls per day, VICIDIAL’s cloud telephony solution is a unique cloud telephony provider.
- Provides agents with the ability to make voice calls.
- Enables agents to make live web chats with clients and vice versa.
- Enables agents to receive and answer emails from customers.
- Calls and voicemails can be routed to the most suitable agent based upon the availability, priority of customers, IVR outcomes, etc.
- Customers can be kept in a queue or on hold whenever the agent is busy or unavailable.
- Agents can receive a large number of calls at once without compromising the quality of the calls.
- Allows agents to make outbound calls automatically with one click.
- Allows visibility of agents’ screens with customer data.
- Allows agents to be provided with notes or data about a call, its disposition, history, etc.
- Allows access to administrators about agent tasks and call records.
- Allows management of agents’ workforce such as agents scheduling and vacations, team assignments, etc.
VICIdial has customized plans and its pricing varies as per subscription plans.
11. Vonage Business
Vonage Business is a cloud telephony provider that helps business communications all over the world to become more flexible and intelligent. With over 40 powerful features, this cloud telephony provider guarantees to make your business smarter.
- It allows agents to make outgoing calls, video calls, instant messaging, screen sharing, and conference calls via the web.
- Allows agents to communicate or connect with other agents via mobile or landline.
- Provides agents with the ability to play music to customers who are on hold or in the queue.
- Allows agents to create automated attendants who will attend calls in their absence or when they are busy.
- Offers a unique phone number that can be dialed by agents from wherever they are.
- Provides agents with the ability to convert voicemails into emails.
- It enables agents to make multi-participant phone conference
- It has tenancy flexibility in that it can be deployed either as a multi-tenant or as a single-tenant system.
- It contains native VoIP or has its IP telephony system.
- It has a CCaaS option; in the sense, that it can serve as a contact center solution.
The pricing of Vonage Business’s cloud telephony solution varies as per subscription plans.
12. Twilio Flex
Twilio Flex is one of the best cloud telephony providers, a programmable communication platform for businesses. The cloud telephony solution being instantly deployable and flexible provides highly effective customer interactions.
- Allows agents to make phone calls, video calls, and send instant messages to customers over the web.
- Provides agents with the ability to share their screens with other agents through the web.
- Allows agents to make many conference calls (phone or video calls).
- Allows agents to connect with other agents via mobiles, landline, etc.
- Provides voice call functionality, interface for social media channels, web chat, etc.
- Allows agents to receive and respond to emails from customers.
- Provides agents with the ability to convert voicemails into emails and SMS.
- Allows managers to keep a check on calls received by agents and thereby check their performance.
- Queue management is supported.
Twilio Flex’s cloud telephony solutionpricing varies by feature, but generally runs between $1 and $150 per user per month.
Plivo is a cloud telephony platform that streamlines business communications by providing a simple, quick and scalable way to integrate voice, text, video, and conferencing.
More than 1000 businesses in over 190 countries can streamline and personalize customer communications with its cloud telephony solution.
- Provides agents with the ability to make phone calls and video calls over the internet.
- Allows fast communications through high-speed API calls.
- Provides callbacks, voice alerts, voicemail transcription, call transfer, call whisper, call hunting, text to speech, scalable cloud IVR, call forwarding, etc.
- Provides the ability to integrate VoIP calling within mobile and browser applications.
- Allows agents to make outbound calls to more than 190 countries, and inbound calls from more than 70 countries.
- Allows one to decide the carrier network, number format, type, and country for any phone number worldwide.
- Allows one to authenticate the phone numbers of customers in real-time.
- Provides mobile, local, and toll-free numbers in more than 65 countries.
The pricing of cloud telephony solutions from the cloud telephony provider, Plivo, varies as per the feature required. There is no fixed pricing as such.
14. Genesys Cloud
Genesys Cloud is a cloud telephony provider that provides an easy-to-use, innovative cloud telephony solution. This solution aims to make business and customer communications simpler and seamless through calls, email, chats, etc.
Genesys Cloud’s all-in-one cloud telephony solution can seamlessly integrate with hundreds of applications or can be customized to meet clients’ needs.
- Allows a popup chat window on a business’s website that enables easy communication between agents and website visitors.
- Enables notifications to be sent to agents and customers.
- Allows agents to send automated emails to customers who can be potential clients.
- Provides online customer support through a live chat feature.
- Allows conversations between agents and customers to be archived for future reference.
- Allows lead development by enabling agents to name potential customers.
- Allows a knowledge base to be established so that agents can use this knowledge base for future reference.
- Provides a team inbox, a central place to help agents respond to requests, etc soon.
- Allows for customer profile creation.
- Allows preview dialing feature that enables agents to be presented with data about the customer before speaking to that customer.
- Allows progressive dialing.
- Allows predictive dialing.
The cloud telephony solution from the cloud telephony provider, Genesys Cloud, starts from $75 per month to $150 per month.
Dialer360 is a pioneer in providing cloud telephony solutions. As a cloud telephony provider, Dialer360 is offering the best in class predictive and autodialer. This auto dialer enhances agents’ productivity and makes businesses capable of handling a high volume of inbound calls in less time.
- Helps managers to be updated about tracking agents, check agents’ performances, know about the call logs, keep track of the increase in sales volume, etc.
- Offers cheap VoIP rates with features such as the predictive dialer, voice broadcast, and ringless voicemail.
- Provides TPS/ Telephone Preference Service or DNC/Do not call filtering particularly needed for making international outbound calls.
- Allows one to record calls automatically for future reference, and data backup and eliminates the need for manual recording.
- Allows local caller ID display potion to customers to get their positive response.
- Provides CRM software that is useful for the management of leads, accounts & contacts, campaigns, agent activity, notifications, subscriptions, etc.
- Provides a webphone that works with VoIP technology and lets one dial anywhere in the world through the web.
The Cloud telephony solution from the cloud telephony provider, Dialer360, is priced at $100 per month.
Following our discussion of the top international cloud telephony providers, let us learn more about on-premise call center solutions and their providers.
On-Premise Call Center Solutions
Known as traditional call center solutions, on-premise call centers are deployed on the business premises. The phone setups use servers and PBX phones, while the on-premise software license must be purchased.
The entire phone setup equipment being stored at the business building makes it a reliable call center solution. Businesses belonging to highly regulated industries would often opt for on-premise call center solutions.
Using an on-premise setup require an IT staff specializing in configuration, upgrades, etc. Having their business data in-house and well-managed by IT staff gives businesses more peace of mind.
The advantages of on-premise call center solutions include greater control over business operations and functions, more in-house data storage, etc.
Let us now read about a few on-premise call center solution providers;
3CX offers the next generation on-premise call center solution or phone system that runs on Windows/ Linux. It is an open platform on-premise call center solution with a possibility for cloud migration offering easy backup and restores.
3CX’s on-premise call center solution is economical and can be deployed on any current server. It can also be installed on a mini PC. 3CX’s on-premise solution can be built with your choice of SIP trunks and IP phones.
It removes the headaches of managing old-fashioned, exclusive systems and costs associated with an omnichannel on-premise call center.
- Allows unlimited extensions to be used without the need for per extension licensing.
- Allows one to have control over the entire phone line and saves costs on calls.
- Allows integration with IP phones, SIP trunks, and gateways.
- Provides web conferencing, live chat, etc.
- Provides user management that is very easy to use.
- Provides users the ability to set up voicemail, add agents, etc.
- Provides direct inward dialing numbers, ring groups, adaptable inbound and outbound rules, etc.
- Enables easy scaling of PBX installations.
3CX has customized plans for its on-premise call center solution.
Avaya’s on-premise call center solution is an all-inclusive, innovative collaboration tool for communications across all persona and teams. Avaya, being an on-premise call center solution provider, empowers businesses in delivering good experiences to customers and employees. It provides wireless handsets, conference phones, IP Phones, etc.
- Allows agents to transfer the calls and hold them,
- Allows call logging, music for customers while waiting for the agent, and conference calls.
- Offers live customer support and interactive self-service.
- Identifies and validates customers by using voice and facial biometrics.
- Integrates both in-house messaging and common messaging channels such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Apple Chat.
- Provides real-time monitoring that gives agents prompts, information, and instructions.
- Organizes and streamlines customer details, schedules, documents, etc.
- Shortcuts, applications and more can be added to the desktop.
- Allows real-time prompts to be received by agents based on the voice-to-text transcription.
As an on-premise call center solutions provider, Avaya has customized plans and its pricing depends upon your requirement.
On-premise call center solution from Bitrix24 is the best and ideal choice for large-sized businesses and enterprises. It provides simple, transparent, extraordinary performance, with full flexibility that has enterprise-grade security.
It can be hosted on your server and provides complete access to API and source code.
- Allows one to create as many CRM entities as possible with the ability to send as many requests as possible.
- Allows one to attain an AWS service-ready designation to promote software products globally.
- Allows easy integration with an ERP system of choice.
- Allows one to connect with other programming language applications through SOAP web services.
- Allows 100+ third-party integrations with popular accounting, telephony, or other services.
- Provides LDAP/ Lightweight Directory Access Protocol and active directory support.
Bitrix24 on-premise call center solution is priced at $24.99 per user and varies as per the subscription selected.
How to Choose Best Call Center Software
With many call center solutions being available in the market, selecting the best call center solution is indeed tough and confusing. The best call center solution should be able to meet all the requirements of a call center. Here are a few tips on how to choose the best call center solution;
1. Ease of Use
It is always advisable to opt for a call center solution that is easy to install and use by the team. A complex call center solution would necessitate extensive training for agents as well as the IT-support team. Ensure you get a call center software demo online to understand the functionality closely.
While choosing a call center solution, make sure it is scalable. Adaptability would mean ease of adding/removing several agents, call volume, configurable features, etc. So look for a call center solution that will help rather than hinder the success of your business.
Call center integrations are what one should aim for while choosing a call center solution. Various integrations such as CRM, ticketing, and help desks increase productivity and make it easier to manage work.
A call center solution should have basic features and can have advanced ones too. These include dialer (outbound), IVR, automatic call distribution, queue management, reporting, analytics, etc.
5. Deployment Type
A call center solution can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. Depending upon the cost factor, robustness, maintenance, and flexibility, one needs to choose the most appropriate for their business.
Depending upon the size of the business, a call center solution should be chosen. For example, a cloud-based call center solution would be preferable for small to medium-sized businesses while an on-premise call center solution for large-sized businesses.
Call center solutions empower service-oriented businesses. They provide the necessary tools to help companies increase their effectiveness in servicing customers, while also enhancing customer experience. Enterprises are getting smarter by implementing call center solutions to improve their customer service interactions and metrics.
Call center solutions should be able to meet the needs of different customer segments. Particularly, emphasis should be made on the customer’s self-service needs, service level agreements, and budget.
A cloud-based call center solution offers more benefits than an on-premise solution, so it is always a good option to consider. Office24by7 is offering the best cloud telephony solution in India and soon going to be available internationally. Call us today at +91 7097171717 or drop an email at email@example.com to assist your business.