What is Cloud Telephony?
Let’s answer the question: what is cloud telephony?
The first interaction with customers paves the way for the sales process. Your client wants the best experience while interacting, and you want to measure and improve the productivity of your employees. Your business can be small, medium, or large, but customer communication gains top priority when creating a brand image for your company. Is your communication tool helping you achieve company goals?
The decade-old business phone systems with on-premise PBX (Private Branch Exchange) hardware are popular in the industry but have major drawbacks, including cost-effectiveness and scalability. As your business grows daily, you need a more effective communication technology that requires less maintenance and occupies less space in your office.
Welcome to Cloud Telephony (hosted telephony) or SMART Operator. Cloud Telephony converts data into voice using VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) software. A third-party organization provides storage and transmission of this data, accessed over the Internet. Hosted Telephony can potentially transform your business communication, bringing a basket of benefits.
Here are the top five advantages of using the cloud to communicate:
- Economical: With the cloud, you eliminate the need for business telephone equipment on-site like PBX. This step reduces associated costs like installation, maintenance, and gradation. You also avoid additional expenses to hire an IT employee for support. Cloud Telephony has all the features you want in an ideal communication tool, like IVR, Call Routing, Notification, Webchat, SMS, Email, etc.
- One business number: Cloud Telephony allows you to create one number as a single contact point for your customers. Multiple landline and mobile numbers can make it complicated for your employees to attend calls, and your customers can get confused when they want to reach you. The result? You miss the opportunity to create an awesome experience for your customers. With the help of Cloud Telephony, let one number become a part of your brand identity.
- Adaptability: As your business grows every day, you need to add more numbers, extensions, and different locations. And you want this to happen in no time with no additional expense. Well, thankfully, Cloud Telephony is here to meet all your needs without additional cost. Whether you are growing your business permanently, adding a new branch, or downsizing temporarily, Office24by7’s Cloud Telecommunication System can set it up for you in your desired time.
- Simplicity: Setting up a Cloud Telephony is simpler than legacy PBX machines. You don’t need any on-site equipment when you opt for this service. As a result, the additional cost you incur to manage the system’s efficiency doesn’t exist. The wire, the space that required occupied space in the traditional system, can now be used for better business purposes. With Office24by7’s Cloud Telephony, you can end all complaints related to communication tools.
- Priority: Cloud Telephony services are economical, simple, and flexible and incur no maintenance cost. The technology takes care of efficiency and allows you to spend more time on your job. Cloud Communication helps you focus on things of higher priority, such as sales and customer relationships. Automating the entire communication of all employee roles of an organization’s cloud system helps you perform better as a team.
Legacy phone systems can be a limiting factor when trying to compete with large players, but with the invention of Cloud Telephony, every business is equally empowered. Office24by7 is helping businesses with SMART Operator switch to Cloud to communicate and create happy customers.