Do I require an IVR for business?
In today’s market, every business strives for a professional image in front of customers. The ultimate motive is to represent the brand in the best possible way to serve and retain customers. One of the major business functions that support this motive is – handling customer calls and resolving issues, answering queries, making sales in minimum time, and producing sheer customer delight at every such instance. Though, it’s easier said than done! This is why there is a requirement for IVR for business.
For any business, managing any number of call volumes without compromising resolution rate and average handling time is possible with a Call Management System in place. We are talking about an Interactive Voice Response solution. It can help automate call distribution and intelligently route a call to a specific department or agent. It also helps in improving business efficiency.
Who needs to get an IVR for business? It can be SMBs, where the call volume is less, and the calls can be routed automatically to specific departments without human intervention, or large enterprises, where the call volume is high. A better IVR management system is required to tackle this.
Before we go any further, let us understand with a list of requisitions of all possible business scenarios where an IVR solution can resolve business challenges.
- Can an IVR system for small businesses help my small business look like a professional enterprise at the customer end?
- I want to skim my customer’s mind with a single business number, though my business is built with multiple divisions.
- My entire business communication operations depend on inbound calls.
- I wish quality automated responses were in place to apologize for my business absence and to acknowledge my customer’s actions.
- I want to route calls to different teams/employees without a live receptionist.
- Can my customers resolve their queries themselves without human support?
- I cannot track and manage calls as my business receives a flood of incoming calls simultaneously.
- My team should handle calls wherever they are, most leisurely on their mobile numbers via my business number.
- My team should be able to handle a million calls at a single point in time.
- I want to cut down our standard call waiting time.
- My business phone system should provide a customized experience for every caller.
- I don’t want to miss a single business call. I want to track all the calls I receive after business hours.
- I want to record every conversation and gather caller information to create a huge prospective database.
- I don’t want my team to call customers repeatedly asking for details.
- I want a business phone system that could reduce operational costs and help in my marketing initiatives.
Need a business phone system for small businesses or Large enterprises, or to provide IVR customer experience, whatever the perspective, if you have asked the above questions, then the scope of IVR for your business is excellent!
To get started, contact us at +91 7097 17 17 17 for a free consultation with the best IVR systems. Try Office24by7, the best IVR service provider in India.